Full calendar popup isssues

FilMar

I have some issues with the full calendar visualisation. (under Helix III (and Helix Ultimate))

First I have defined 5 data groups, each with his proper list and color. Everything goes well but for group 4 and 5 the colors are switched. The Legend shows the right color but in the calendar, the colors are changed (group 4 events are shown in the color of group 5 and vice versa).

Further the the popup doesn't show (when Show full details = no). When I click an event I get a grey overlay over the page and I see at the top of the page (if I scroll up) only a (grey) close button where I can click to hide the overlay.

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance,

Filip

Last edited:
Is it working with the original Joomla Protostar (Bootstrap2) template?

See your other thread about JS errors.

The two calendars are looking the same for me (beside the grey text background, but the event background colors are identical, nothing "switched").

The event popup:
Seems bootstrap3 (also in PurityIII) is defining .modal {top/right/left...:0} which is moving the event popup into the topleft corner.
Additionally in HelixIII the class "in" is vanished, so the popup has opacity:0 instead of .fade.in with opacity:1

HelixIII:
<div id="fabrikEvent_modal" class="modal fade fabrikEventModal simplemodal-data" role="dialog" style="display: block;">

Protostar
<div id="fabrikEvent_modal" class="modal fade fabrikEventModal in" role="dialog" style="display: block; margin-top: 122.5px;" aria-hidden="false">

PurityIII
<div id="fabrikEvent_modal" class="modal fade fabrikEventModal in" role="dialog" style="display: block; margin-top: 0px; padding-right: 17px;">

Maybe it needs a
fabrik-visualization-fullcalendar-event-modal-popup.php
in the bootstrap3 layout overrides.

@troester: I have added a screenshot with the explanation. The 2 entries in the calendar in yellow on 21 and 21 feb are from the group "Vrij Oefenen" marked with green in the Legend. The same for the entry in green on 25 Feb, it belongs to the group "Circuszondagen" wich is marked yellow in the legend.

Greetings,

Filip

Attachments

• FullCalendar.png
    FullCalendar.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 15
Yes, that is the same.
It is only the problem of the popup that is only with Helix III and not with Protostar as template.

OK,

It seems that the only thing that misses is the 'in' class. When I add that via the toolbox the popup appears.

I found the file fabrik-visualization-fullcalendar-event-modal-popup.php

Where do I have to put it in the bootstrap3 overrides?
I did put it in shaper_helix3\html\layout\com_fabrik but there it seems not take effect

The file itself i changed only 1 line (nr 6)
<div id="<?php echo $d->id; ?>" class="xxx modal fade fabrikEventModal in" role="dialog">

the xxx was just to see if it uses the right file. When I do the changes in the original file (in plugins\fabrik_visualization\fullcalendar\layouts) it seems te work. (Not totally as the popup appears on the left of the screen and the close button is not working, in the middel of the screen, there is also a close button (the grey one that there was also before) and that one closes the popup and overlay...)

Many thanks in advance,

Filip

Anyone an idea why the JLayout system doesn't seems to work here?

If I add the in class in the file fabrik-visualization-fullcalendar-event-modal-popup.php it takes effect (it is not the full solution but a beginning)

When I put the file in shaper_helix3\html\layout\com_fabrik (as I understand the way to do the overrides) it is not used. I even added a folder visualization but had no effect.

The problem with the legend I can solve another way as the 'Legend'-block here is only an explanation for the colors. It would be great if the 'Legend'-block also should play as filter so you could show/hide the different groups.

Many thanks in advance,

Filip

Strange, the modal shows on my Helix 3 ... in the wrong place, because of the modal class positioning (I'll take a look at that when I get a minute or sixty), but it has the 'in' class:

https://www.screencast.com/t/p8MtuCEG

... although I'm pretty sure that gets added by either Bootstrap or the template JS, as we don't add it.

When did you last update your Helix 3 template? I updated mine yesterday.

But so you can play around with overrides, as of this commit, that should be fixed:

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/c0f764edb1b830ef12037688e900b80366c7e4ea

... so the override path precedence is now:

./templates/<site template>/html/layouts/com_fabrik
./templates/<site template>/html/layouts/com_fabrik/visualization
./plugins/fabrik_visualization/fullcalendar/views/fullcalendar/tmpl/<template>/layouts

-- hugh

@hugh: I think I had the last update but for surity, I reinstalled the template and I have done an update via the github now.
I also uninstalled the Ultimate template to be sure there was no interference.

I still have the same problem with the full calendar. The pop-ups don't show, only a grey overlay with a (grey)close button at the top of the screen.
But the overrids work now so when I add the in class, I can see the pop-up, as you do, on the wrong place. And to close it, I have to push that grey close button.

Many thanks in advance,

Filip

I fixed it in a way that I use one group now and played with a field as CSS class to get the different colors.
And used that field also as filter (checkboxes).

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back