FullCalendar Viz - foreing languajes not loaded

zzzz54

link to the page where you can see the issue: link

Joomla version: 3.5.1
fabrik updated via git-hub
template: yootheme-digit (warp7)
mysql 5.5.45-cll-lve - MySQL Community Server (GPL)

Description:

All labels inside the calendar viz are being rendered in english, not in spanish.

please see this for referece:

I suspect I didn't account for other languages in the fullcalendar initialization. Fullcalendar has it's own language files outside of Joomla. I will have a look at this first chance I get.

I?ve updated the credentials of my site. You have now access to the backend. Also

You are free to make all the changes that you would need.

To repeat the relevant answers of the original thread
@troester
https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/837e250e3d1669b36ae1796af8addcfd4d29d6af
was adding lanuage handling to full calendar.

It is working on my site (fr,en,de) with build343 branch but not with the current joomla3 branch.
Line 126 in fullcalendar.js of this commit has vanished from the current version,
it was removed here
https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/ac6df030672675c6f215e76473cbf9325567a0ae
@achartier
It looks like Hugh rewrote a whole bunch of fullcalendar stuff to use jQuery and jLayoutsJs while I was away. I will try inserting this line back in and see what happens. If it works I will push the change.

Not as easy as I thought. Hugh is using require.js which is new to me so I think I will leave this to him to fix. I played with it a bit but could not get it to work.

it works for the loading issue. Very thanks rob.

but still not loading the languaje file (spanish), I?ve updated from git-hub and cleared the cache to front end-bakend and browser.

QXqAn69.jpg

also I?ve noticed something weird when I open the popup window, the font family change to another value.

In this link you could see what I meant, the fonts family property inside the component are stripped out.

And when you change the month, all the data are being asked to the server again.

On the console I?ve get this error message (i?m not using filters with this calendar)

VxkkNhh.jpg

Last edited:
Are you sure you did a full github update of everything?

Your page does this ...

Code:
requirejs(['fab/window', 'http://sandbox.playablancarealestate.com/media/com_fabrik/js/listfilter-min.js', 'viz/fullcalendar/fullcalendar-min'], function (Window, FbListFilter, fabrikFullcalendar) {

... it should look like this ...

Code:
requirejs(['fab/window', 'fab/listfilter', 'viz/fullcalendar/fullcalendar'], function (Window, FbListFilter, fabrikFullcalendar) {

Can you try something ... in ./media/com_fabrik/js you'll find a bunch of -mins.js files. Delete those (just the -min ones). Those should now be included (without a -min postfix) from ./media/com_fabrik.js/dist. Then do a full github update, uploading everything.

Basically it is including the wrong minified file, but I don't understand why.

-- hugh

Did you delete those files?

-- hugh
Yes, I delete all -min js files, updating againg and still showing the wrong languaje. but i can`t understand why, when i?m looking the source code of the page i can see the labels in spanish, but in the page are being showed in english.

f5f4a52889234b03a058f68268669254.png

also, I can confirm that the code being loaded is:

Code:
requirejs(['fab/window', 'http://sandbox.playablancarealestate.com/media/com_fabrik/js/listfilter-min.js', 'viz/fullcalendar/fullcalendar-min'], function (Window, FbListFilter, fabrikFullcalendar) {

but I?ve tried deleting those -min files and updating again and still loading the wrong code.

I don't find where this stuff is now
View attachment 14440
the error that i?ve tracked lead me to this:

If you clicked on the warning link and landed here:

moment construction using a non-iso string is deprecated. What this means is you can safely do

> moment("2014-04-25T01:32:21.196Z"); // iso string, utc timezone
> moment("2014-04-25T01:32:21.196+0600"); // iso string with timezone
> moment("2014 04 25", "YYYY MM DD"); // string with format
but you can't do reliably (therefore its being deprecated)

> moment("2014/04/25");
> moment("Thu Apr 24 2014 12:32:21 GMT-0700 (PDT)");
> moment("some random string that looks like date");
In the upcoming releases a few more well defined formats might be added, but the general idea of using any random string to construct a date is no more. If you really want that behavior just do moment(new Date("random string that contains date")), but moment won't be responsible for such convertions. Read below for the rationale about the change

My post was about the language loading (which is working with Fabrik3.4.3 but not with the current GitHub).
I can't replicate your JS errors, it's loading without any error on my site - only always English.

Looking at your warning link: what are your date format settings?
but you can't do reliably (therefore its being deprecated)
> moment("2014/04/25");
> moment("Thu Apr 24 2014 12:32:21 GMT-0700 (PDT)");
> moment("some random string that looks like date");

lets focus on the languaje loading issue. i' ve just mentioned the "moment" error message becasue i've tought that could be related. very thanks for take the time to see my issue, you are so kind @troester.

Enviado desde mi SM-G531H mediante Tapatalk

another thing that I?ve noticed is that the calendar can?t be loaded in the same page where are a fabrik module list.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back