GetData:Unknown column 'Array.id'

felixkat

I've seen this error on a few posts now but I think they maybe for different reasons.

This one happens when I turn the 'record in database' to no, (form setting). Thankfully it's fine when I switch it back to yes. :)

5 groups, two are repeatable, (repeat elements).

See attached screenshot.

Attachments

• arrayid.png
    arrayid.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 443
me too......... GREAT FELIX... you have right!
The problem is that.. switching on/off 'record in database'.
Turning "no".. the error appears :(

yes.. this what happen even switching off the save on database...
this is only one of a lot of known effects... related to this thread ;)

Attachments

• thread_01.jpg
    thread_01.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 404
We should really disable that options once a form is created. It's not something you can change once a form is set up. Or rather, the option is still there, but will break things if you change it.

-- hugh

but will break things if you change it
. :D That much I figured out. lol

Not sure this was always the case though as I used this function a couple of times originally on the demo server to allow people to try out edit mode without actually saving data.

It's one of those 'undefined' things. If it worked before, that was just blind luck and a following wind.

It'll depend entirely what element types you have, if there's any joined data, etc., information you may have in the session or in J!'s cache, etc.

-- hugh

Yeah I don't think there was anything special going on in the Fabrik demos, with my current one though it's a differnt story, probably why it's blowing up.

It seems though some people may have this option switched on and a Github update is blowing things up, so something changed.

Hopefully this post will come up in a search though so people know what to look for.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back