Google maps

pranavb

Hi,

Is there a way to plot multiple markers on a googlemap fabrik element?

Also, as of no I have the map element displayed as a form in a Joomla module.
Is there a way to get rid of the title 'Map' and and simply display the map instead of it being enclosed in a box.

Thanks.

Thanks, but can we have a visualization as a module because I need to put the map next to a form on the same page.

Hey thanks, now I don't see the markers on visualization. They turn up in a form hen it is displayed, but not in a visualization. Why ?

Can you give some more information?
What are your viz settings (e.g. zoom level, center, marker icon...)?
Can you see entries (coord. or static map, depending on your googlemap element settings) in your list?

In your viz settings, for Title Element you have "Map". Is that a map element? It should be a text element of some sort.

-- hugh

I created a text element and selected that for title element, still the problem is not resolved. Basically, my form is pullin the value from the map element but the visualization is not. Please see below link - the top right one is the viz and bottom one is the form as a module.

http://postimage.org/image/64h9quxxd/

Thanks.

Your viz does not look like a normal googlemap viz: no "Google" logo at the bottom, no zoom..., how is it displayed (via menu link, in an Joomla article?)

How does your list look like?
Create a menu item to display the list which you are calling in your viz. Does it show any content in the googlemap element?

Got it, thank you so much for this. The List was not showing any content, ended up adding a few and sweeeet.

Next, the sample contact us form is saving user data in a table but not sending any email notification (I have used the email plugin). Do I need to post this in a new thread?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back