googlemap element shows text "static map" on list view

vinia

Hi.

I have a list with a googlemap element. The list view shows the text "static map" on every record for the googlemap element field instead of a static map. I have selected Yes for the Use static map option from the List settings tab.

Please help.

Thanks.

It's ok on my site.
Which exact Fabrik version are you running.
I can remember an issue with https pages some time ago which has been fixed.

Hi.

Version 3.09 on Joomla 2.5.8. Here are Chrome and Firefox screenshots. I have 19,000 records.

fabrik_screenshot_chr.pngfabrik_screenshot_ff.png

I would suggest to update to latest Joomla and Fabrik GitHub version (after a backup).

But maybe you are hitting a Google access limit.
If you have Google maps API keys you can put them into Fabrik Options "Globals".

Also, you may want to check the permissions on your main J! cache folder, and check that Fabrik is creating a com_fabrik subfolder in there. We added caching of static Google maps relatively recently (maybe 6 months ago), to reduce the number of hits on the Google maps service, so you don't eat up your rate / hit limits so fast.

-- hugh

Thanks, Troester and Hugh.

Updated to Joomla 2.5.18 and Fabrik from Github. In Manage extensions, fabrik extensions show October 2013 under Date. Also supplied API key. And I'm still getting the same in Chrome and Firefox. :(

Yes, Hugh, there's a com_fabrik subfolder in the cache folder with a staticmaps subfolder..

Yes, followed the steps from the wiki.
Cleared cache as well. Should not show October 2013?

fabrik_screenshot_j3.png
Hi. I upgraded to Joomla 3 and the latest Fabrik.
Still showing 'static map' on the googlemap element.

And now I have another problem. Cascading dropdown is not working anymore. I set it up the way I did with joomla 2.5 and Fabrik 3.09 but now I am getting the following error:

500 filter query error: muncity SQL=SELECT DISTINCT(`tbl_muncities`.`muncity`) AS `text`, `tbl_households`.`muncity` AS `value` FROM `tbl_households` INNER JOIN `` AS `tbl_muncities` ON `tbl_muncities`.`muncitycode` = `tbl_households`.`muncity` WHERE `tbl_households`.`muncity` IN ('76106000','76105000','76103000','76102000','76101000','76104000','0','98316000') ORDER BY `tbl_muncities`.`muncity`ASC LIMIT 0, 100

I have a database join element which is the watch element for the cascading dropdown element.
tbl_households is the main form/list
prov is the database join element (which referes to the table tbl_prov in my mysql db)
muncity is the cascading dropdown element (tbl_muncities) with prov as the watch element

FROM `tbl_households` INNER JOIN `` AS `tbl_muncities`
The table name is missing, not sure if there's a Fabrik bug. Try to resave your CDD element.
I set it up the way I did with joomla 2.5 and Fabrik 3.09
You can update Joomla2.5/Fabrik3.0 with the GitHub master branch.
In my "joomla3" branch post I didn't realize that you were on J!2.5/Fabrik3.0 because this is the Fabrik3.1 forum.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back