Hosting recommendation please

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastvne

Bruce Decker
Hello fellow fabrikars

A bit off topic but couldn't find any posts on this topic and I'm in a bit of a jam right now. I have about 10 Fabrik sites that I have hosted on Lunarpages Web Hosting. The service has been good but recently, my Fabrik sites have really been slowing down and tonight, Lunar Pages experienced its second major outage in less than 45 days. I'm thinking it's time for a move.

My Fabrik apps have database lists with 500K records.

I want something fast and reliable. I've been trolling hosting provider sites and my head is spinning. So far I've looked at siteground, hostgator, Godaddy and Rackspace. Anyone else have a sizable fabrik app running through a US Hosting company that they can recommend?

I've been very happy with Liquid Web. They have absolutely first rate support, where you can get through and talk to a knowledgeable tech, 24*7*365, who can hands-on fix issues without having to spend a day escalating through "tiers" of support. And you get through to them almost always within a minute or two.

In my experience, lots of hosts offer the same level of price / performance on the servers themselves. It's the support that makes the difference, for when things go wrong, and Liquid Web have hands down the best support I've ever had, on any product, ever.

-- hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back