Invisible captcha ?

henk

Is it possible to use invisible captcha ?
Now I have selected Nocaptcha, meaning I have to check "I am not a robot".
I need to add some checkboxes to comply with GDPR, so if I could skip this robot check that would be great.
Still need to have spam protection though.

As far as I understood this is now supported by google (but I may be wrong)
I also see there is a file "fabrik-element-captcha-nocaptcha-invisible.php" in the captcha plugin.
This suggest that invisible captcha could be used ?

I believe the invisible has to the be set when you set up the site keys also. I'm going to use it on one of my projects, I'll try an post back with more info.

@trip - yup, still works for me.

However, I did find a use case that breaks it, which seems to be if you use AJAX validation. Do you use that?

I'm working on trying to figure out what's going on with that. Looks like the Google recaptcha code is thinking that the AJAX validation call is the form submit, and tries to make a non-existent callback / promise.

-- hugh

@cheesegrits we are using ajax validation, so yes this might be the issue. It would be good to fast track this particular change, using the bulky checkbox is so 80's and I think presenting an invisible version works well.
We have been using our own honeypot which Rob suggested many moons ago, but it looks like the last few months this is also proving to be a little problematic.
An update when you have it done would be appreciated.
M

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back