Is possible change list and forms templates globally as default?

Hi,

I try actualize my Joomla 2.5.18 + fabrik 3.0.9 to Joomla 2.5.18 (no changes) + fabrik 3.1
I actualize only from GitHub - using version of GitHub for Joomla 3 and fabrik 3.1
After this actualization my test site /var/www/joomla3b works but is a small problem.

I can't open any fabrik list or form until change layout (template) from :
- Use default -
to

If not do this i get an error 500

In that way i have to change every list and form manually to "default" template - Is possible to do this automatically in any way - to change templates that are displayed in PA as -Use default - to default?

Can you have a look in your #__fabrik_forms table (where #__ is your J! database prefix), and look at two example rows, one for one which is correct, and one which isn't, and see what the 'form_template' is set to for them.

I don't have an example site here which has had the update done, so I can't see what may be incorrect about them.

BTW, when you say you did this from Github ... did you not run the 3.1 ZIP install first, from the downloads area?

-- hugh

BTW, when you say you did this from Github ... did you not run the 3.1 ZIP install first, from the downloads area?
No, i don't run the 3.1 ZIP install - i run only 3.1 GitHub,
I will check what you write,
I will add my new sites - test site to my profile info

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back