Is possible show an fileupload element(image) in Ipad & Pc view.. but hide in smartphone view

javier94

i'm creating a restaurant form to show diferent dishes of the Menu..

this is ok and this is working.. and i show the Menu .. as a " form details view " seems is working and is responsive in PC, IPAD, SMARTPHONE.

Now i'm thinking to add in this form an fileupload element --> to add an image dish, for each register menu.

but i have 1 doubt

1.- Once the image is upload --> i can see the image in form details view ---> this is ok

2.- If i want to show this image, only in Ipad, and PC view, but not, in the smartphone view, would be possible?? how i can set something hidden image only for smartphone view??

Thanks in advance!

Javier

e.g. custom CSS with media query
@media (max-width: 576px) {
.fb_el_your-full-elementname_ro {display:none;}
}
Use your browser console to get the correct class, set max-width as you need resp. as your template is doing for smartphones.

Many thanks troester!!!

ok.. the template support guys, tell me --> seems max width is 674 px;

and my element..

menu_dia_entrantes_3045_repeat___dish_image

Not sure if is ok.. i have to add _ro at the end to the element??

@media (max-width: 674px) {
.fb_el_menu_dia_entrantes_3045_repeat___dish_image {display:none;}
}

And after that, i have to add to the element CSS (settings view list/CSS/heading Class) .. or in yoothemePRO (template / settings / custom code / CSS)

Thanks in advance

Javier

Element CSS settings are for list view only.

For details view you need _ro

Put it in your template's custom CSS or in custom_css.php in your Fabrik details template.

Check with your browser (this all is CSS, not Fabrik), you can just resize your window or activate browser's device simulation.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back