Is possible show an fileupload element(image) in Ipad & Pc view.. but hide in smartphone view

javier94

i'm creating a restaurant form to show diferent dishes of the Menu..

this is ok and this is working.. and i show the Menu .. as a " form details view " seems is working and is responsive in PC, IPAD, SMARTPHONE.

Now i'm thinking to add in this form an fileupload element --> to add an image dish, for each register menu.

but i have 1 doubt

1.- Once the image is upload --> i can see the image in form details view ---> this is ok

2.- If i want to show this image, only in Ipad, and PC view, but not, in the smartphone view, would be possible?? how i can set something hidden image only for smartphone view??

Thanks in advance!

Javier

e.g. custom CSS with media query
@media (max-width: 576px) {
.fb_el_your-full-elementname_ro {display:none;}
}
Use your browser console to get the correct class, set max-width as you need resp. as your template is doing for smartphones.

Many thanks troester!!!

ok.. the template support guys, tell me --> seems max width is 674 px;

and my element..

menu_dia_entrantes_3045_repeat___dish_image

Not sure if is ok.. i have to add _ro at the end to the element??

@media (max-width: 674px) {
.fb_el_menu_dia_entrantes_3045_repeat___dish_image {display:none;}
}

And after that, i have to add to the element CSS (settings view list/CSS/heading Class) .. or in yoothemePRO (template / settings / custom code / CSS)

Thanks in advance

Javier

Element CSS settings are for list view only.

For details view you need _ro

Put it in your template's custom CSS or in custom_css.php in your Fabrik details template.

Check with your browser (this all is CSS, not Fabrik), you can just resize your window or activate browser's device simulation.

Back