isuniquevalue

enzo2016

Hello,
I tried using the isuniquevalue validation rule in Fabrik 3.5.1. It returned error and had to restore the website because it deleted the records of the concerning list. I have noticed that isuniquevalue validation rule is now not available for either 3.5.1 and 3.5.2.
How could I replace the isuniquevalue validation?

Thanks,

Enzo

What version were you using? I really can't think of any way that validation rule could delete rows.

For some reason it had the wrong type assigned in our downloads database.

Try again, it should be now visible in the downloads section.

-- hugh

I was using 3.5.1 version. If I try adding new records, then the attached error appears.
I also tried to disable this validation plugin and to remove it from the validations for the element, but the attached error keeps to appear

Attachments

• error isuniquevalue.JPG
    error isuniquevalue.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 81
It seems your list "country" is not set to autoincrement (nothing to do with the validation).
Check in list settings, "Data" section.

Is this a list/DB table generated via Fabrik or did you link a new Fabrik list to an existing DB table?

Thanks so much Troester, the problem was exactly the Autoincrement. I don't know why it was set to No.
Now it is set to Yes and I can again add new records and those ones already added appeared again, but only on frontend: the interested list shows correctly all of the records in frontend (previously when the Autoincrement was set to No all of records disappeared), but in backend (when I click on the link View data correspondent to this list) no record appears. I don't know if it is normal, but for me is ok because the frontend is more important.

This list is generated by Fabrik, so it is not linked to an existing DB table. I copied this list (through the Copy button), so the list (list "country") which returned the error has a copy (list "country_copy"), but list "country" (which was returning the error) is the original.

Thanks,
Enzo

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back