j!2.5 recent git update. repeate groups fowled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get any of my repeat groups to behave like this, but ... I'm curerntly testing on J! 3.2.

I'll have to set up a test case on my J! 2.5 server as well, see if it's a J! 2.5 thing.

-- hugh

I normally keep all my previous GIT updates zip files, and if I encounter a major problem, I roll back to the last known good update.

It then gives the guys chance to fix the problem, and your site is not compromised.

Often, a git update causes a break in what was working previously, so this is a good backup.

yes, however, the update was required for a major functionality fix.. .

It seems I am usually the odd man out with development.. a curse it would seem..

bump, guys.. this is a big deal.. I can not wrap this up with out this fixed... any one look into it.. should I just update to the latest git and hope its fixed??

ok, SWEET, I will pull the latest and go from there.. I did not get any notice of anyone aware of this or doing anything about it. Its frustrating pulling to the latest, only to find another issue come up because of it..

Thanks rob, I will let you know how it goes!

Apologies, I dropped the ball on this one over the Christmas holidays. I got my J! 2.5 / Fabrik 3.1 test site built, but then Christmas arrived, and I kinda took the week off ...

-- hugh

well, the repeat group does seem to be working nicely now.. other js related stuff starts apearing.. tool tips, for instance.. this is closed now, for now.. but another thing is broke.. I will post another topic.. oh man..

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back