Javascript getting clipped in elements in Joomla 3.3.1

usdc-or

I'm not sure when it happened, but my javascript I had on a dropdown element started getting clipped. When I save it it gets rid of everything except the first character on the first line. I upgraded to Joomla 3.3.1 earlier this week and I am pretty sure it was working prior to that.

I am using the default Joomla application deployment that comes with 1&1 hosting. Here is the version info, if you need anything else please let me know.

PHP Built On Linux info 3.0 #1337 SMP Tue Jan 01 00:00:00 CEST 2000 all GNU/Linux
Database Version 5.1.73-log
Database Collation utf8_general_ci
PHP Version 5.4.29
Web Server Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.3.1 Stable [ Ember ] 11-June-2014 13:30 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/35.0.1916.153 Safari/537.36

I've also tried with multiple JS events on the element, and different element types, etc. Can't get it to truncate.

Are you running the most recent github of Fabrik?

-- hugh

I downloaded the lastest github, hoping that would fix it, but I couldn't figure out how to make it into an installable package. I just did the "Download Zip" option from the main git page. Is there something else I need to do once I have the files?

I've made a video of what I am seeing:

http://www.screencast.com/t/AaDl9cEXhi

Thank you for your assistance

Hello,

I have the same problem when I'm trying to write javascript code in a button element.
Have you found a solution to this problem ?

Thank you for help.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back