Javascript on element to show/hide other elements doesn't work

ehil

I use predefined JS operators to show/hide some elements or groups dependent of another element selection (radiobutton).
It works correctly with standard Joomla templates. But it doesn't work with my new template. Also calendar doesn't work.
It seems to me, another JS from template breaks show/hide JS from Fabrik.
Can you help me to solve this problem?

Looks like it's a problem with a jQuery file in your template.

/templates/theme2017/js/jquery.mobile.customized.min.js

It's overriding the window.define function, which is going to break all kinds of things to do with defining and loading modules.

I suspect Fabrik (and anything else which uses AMD loading) isn't going to work with that template.

-- hugh

Looks like it's a problem with a jQuery file in your template.

I suspect Fabrik (and anything else which uses AMD loading) isn't going to work with that template.

-- hugh

Thank you so much!
What can I do with it? Write to template's developer Support? Is this the only way?

Regards,
Evgeniy.

I think so, yes.

I'm not well versed in the jQuery mobile UI scripts, but AFAIK, that file should only be loaded if async (AMD) loading is not being used. And Fabrik (and other extensions in J!) do use async loading.

As far as I can tell, it only loads that stuff so it can do the Camera slideshow.

-- hugh

I can open forms in new windows with standard Joomla template...
But how can I open Fabrik link in a new window with special size (not full) and without navigation elements?

Regards,
Evgeniy.

The options you see are the options there are. The "without navigation" is handled by Joomla, out of our control. It should remove certain things like toolbar, location, status and menubar, but that seems to be very template dependent. There's no option to specify a window size.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back