List email plugin issue

Teide

Hi you all,

The send email plugin from list has been working for nearly 2 years on my web. After updating joomla to 3.8.5 and fabrik from github. Suddenly stops working and I get:
HTTP500: SERVER ERROR - The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request.
(XHR)POST - http://foo/list/11?controller=list....t=partial&ids[]=1038&checkAll=0&task=popupwin

In the other side the send email plugin from the form does work fine.

Any idea.

also getting this error:
/*! jQuery Migrate v1.4.1 | (c) jQuery Foundation and other contributors | jquery.org/license */
"undefined"==typeof jQuery.migrateMute&&(jQuery.migrateMute=!0),function(a,b,c){function d(c){var d=b.console;f[c]||(f[c]=!0,a.migrateWarnings.push(c),d&&d.warn&&!a.migrateMute&&(d.warn("JQMIGRATE: "+c),a.migrateTrace&&d.trace&&d.trace()))}function e(b,c,e,f){if(Object.defineProperty)try{return void Object.defineProperty(b,c,{configurable:!0,enumerable:!0,get:function(){return d(f),e},set:function(a){d(f),e=a}})}catch(g){}a._definePropertyBroken=!0,b[c]=e}a.migrateVersion="1.4.1";var f={};a.migrateWarnings=[],b.console&&b.console.log&&b.console.log("JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed"+(a.migrateMute?"":" with logging active")+", version "+a.migrateVersion),a.migrateTrace===c&&(a.migrateTrace=!0),a.migrateReset=function(){f={},a.migrateWarnings.length=0},"BackCompat"===document.compatMode&&d("jQuery is not compatible with Quirks Mode");var g=a("<input/>",{size:1}).attr("size")&&a.attrFn,h=a.attr,i=a.attrHooks.value&&a.attrHooks.value.get||function(){return null},j=a.attrHooks.value&&a.attrHooks.value.set||function(){return c},k=/^(?:input|button)$/i,l=/^[238]$/,m=/^(?:autofocus|autoplay|async|checked|controls|defer|disabled|hidden|loop|multiple|open|readonly|required|scoped|selected)$/i,n=/^(?:checked|selected)$/i;e(a,"attrFn",g||{},"jQuery.attrFn is deprecated"),a.attr=function(b,e,f,i){var j=e.toLowerCase(),o=b&&b.nodeType;return i&&(h.length<4&&d("jQuery.fn.attr( props, pass ) is deprecated"),b&&!l.test(o)&&(g?e in g:a.isFunction(a.fn[e])))?a(b)[e](f):

Just found out that if I change the domain name it's works for a while and then just goes back to open popup but not info in it.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back