List error

Status
Not open for further replies.

dond

I get this error when trying to edit or create a new list.
Fatal error: Class 'fabrikParams' not found in /home/richar51/public_html/dev/gal3/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 172

This is a fresh install with latest github.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Don

Nope, that can't be latest github, as line 172 doesn't have any reference to the fabrikParams class any more. Sounds like you may have a mismatch of 2.0.5.2 ZIP and github files.

Can you try re-uploading EVERYTHING from latest github, making sure you select "always overwrite" in your ftp client?

-- hugh

The latest code should have this around line 172 (which is actually the opening { in the getParams method):

PHP:
	function getParams()
	{
		if (!isset($this->_params))
		{
			$form = $this->getForm();
			$this->_params = new JRegistry($form->params);
		}
		return $this->_params;
	}

-- hugh

OK did a completely fresh install of RT Fresco launcher. Installed latest Fabrik from github. Installed sample data with no problem. Now when I go to new list it blows up and I get:
406 Not Acceptable.
An appropriate representation of the requested resource /dev/fresco/administrator/index.php could not be found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

have to go clear cookies and cache to get back into admin. Suggestions?
Thanks, D

When you say "installed latest Fabrik from github", can you describe the procedure you used?

The github ZIP is not an installable file. It's just a simple ZIP of the code base. You have to first install the latest 3.x ZIP from the downloads area on the main site, then upload the un-ZIP'ed github code over the top of that.

-- hugh

I installed a fresh rocketlauncher, installed latest 3.x zip from download area then upload unzipped github over that.
Then 406 blows everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back