Matrix Form

Dimba

Hi everybody,

is it possible to make this form below with fabrik? If yes can someone show me how?

matrix_multi.gif

Thank you in advance.

Actually, this wouldn't be entirely trivial (in other words, it'd be tough) to do, even with a custom template. It'd require moderate knowledge of PHP, and fairly detailed knowledge of CSS styling.

Probably not something that could be whipped up in a few minutes.

-- hugh

It's true that is not entirely trivial and that the best solution would be to have a genuine "matrix element" (like there is in SurveyMonkey), but it can be done, although not entirely (you can't have the vertical lines in the table for instance). You can see some examples here : http://www.euro-vote.com/hrvalley/repondre-a-l-enquete/form/2.html?projet=2
It does require knowledge of PHP and CSS and it is unfortunately not something I can just "help" to do in my spare time.

Yeah, a 'matrix' element is something I've thought about. Not a short term solution though, it'd be a fairly serious chunk of code.

-- hugh

Yes, it would be a big work because you have to accomodate many options. Unfortunately I had a project that did not come through. If it did, I would have asked you to create such an element because the "template" way is rather time consuming.

Back