menu fabrik list default layout bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you do not select a template in the menu you get the error
500 - Layout default_row not found

if the menu is set to default template, I expect the template chosen in the list to be used.. however, this is not the case.

fabrik 3.1rc1 Joomla 2.5.14

I just noticed that the layout - Front-end template option for the list, does not save. no matter what you choose, it gos back to -use default- maybe its related!

I believe this is a 2 fold issue.. First.. The template folders and loctions for joomla2.5 which is discussed in another thread.. Second.. the edit list -> layout -> front-end template drop down.. I pulled yesterday and updated, using - 0bd821d2

Well. its acting kinda strange.. to say the least.. the default_row not found. is PROBABLY, because no real default is assigned.. the list wont save it. and if you leave the menu item to -Use Default- it cant find any template..

the main issues I presume is having the edit list save the layout front-end template selection!

http://screencast.com/t/eMtv6QnT

o_O it must have been hidden.? somehow,, ? at least. its just not an issue that was special for only me... I dont like those ones.!

I think there are not many people using Fabrik3.1 on Joomla2.5 on real existing sites.
So you won't get many "Me too...";)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back