Missing or replacing plugin instance upon adding in a fabrik form

Geoff Cloake

Hi there,

I am trying to add a new instance to the plugin in one Fabrik form but upon saving it, the new plugin went missing and when i try to add another type of plugin, it seems to have replaced the initial plugin.
With that being said, it looks like i can only add ONE plugin for a form which is really strange.

kA1pUjD.png

Please, any help out there would be much appreciated.
Cheers.

What J! version?

Typically when that happens, it means the override we have to use for the J! JForms API (in order to support repeated params) for the specific version of J! you are using is not there. So, for instance, if you are running the 3.7 beta, and haven't updated to a very recent github version (I added support for 3.7 yesterday), you would see that effect.

-- hugh

You'll need to do an update of Fabrik (and any extra plugins you've installed) to 3.5.2. I'm pretty sure the Fabrik 3.4.x only handles J! up to 3.5.

-- hugh

When i update to the latest Fabrik manually, my plugin isn't working anymore. I cannot click on the add button and the previous plugin isn't there anymore.

sMsckKd.png

8FXdhIN.png

Yep, i've done that and now i can see the newly added plugin. However i have a new problem which my front is showing my form is not published but clearly my module and form is published.

znesYN9.png

wKYA1oa.png

Can you please open a new thread for new topics and post your exact from and module settings?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back