Multi page form

damokeen

Hi guys,

I am trying to build multi page form, but when I try to access it throught a menu item, I see all groups on one page and getting an error

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'toString' of null form-min.js:1
Class.setPageButtons form-min.js:1
i.extend.$owner mootools-core.js:141
Class.createPages form-min.js:1
Class.setUp form-min.js:1
Class.setUpAll form-min.js:1
Class.initialize form-min.js:1
(anonymous function) mootools-more.js:27
(anonymous function) mootools-core.js:136
(anonymous function) application-form.html:108
p head.min.js:8
k.ready head.min.js:8
(anonymous function) application-form.html:107
p head.min.js:8
k.js head.min.js:8
(anonymous function) head.min.js:8
e.onreadystatechange.e.onload head.min.js:8

Any idea what can cause this???

Thank you

Jonas

In all browsers?
Fabrik version (GitHub?)
Which Joomla template?
Do you have a link?

Can you point me at the page?

And make sure fabrik debug is enabled in your global settings (parameters button, top right of Lists page)

-- hugh

I can't replicate this here, so I need to hit your page (in fabrik debug mode so I get the uncompressed JS files), and work out why this.options.rowid is NULL, which is what seems to be the case from looking at your original error msgs.

-- hugh

I'm not having much luck, as I can't get the uncompressed JS to load.

Can you update to latest github? That fixes the issue with fabrik debug moe, and I'll be able to debug the JS.

-- hugh

Dammit, it's still not loading uncompressed in fabrikdebug mode. Which is really irritating, as I could have sworn my edit a few weeks ago fixed that issue. ::sigh::

Can you PM me a superadmin backend login, so I can enable J! debug mode and turn it off when I'm done?

-- hugh

Should be fixed on your site, and in github.

Sorry it took so long, I still don't know why your site isn't loading uncompressed JS in fabrikdebug mode. but as soon as I was able to see the uncompressed JS, I was able to debug and fix it.

Not entirely sure why rowid is being passed in during form setup as null rather than an empty string, so I just added some defensive coding in the init, to detect if rowid is null and set it to the empty string if it is.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back