Navigation links

Hi guys,

I have a list where I pass on a custom url parameter to load some data when it starts etc. When the list opens the URL looks like this:
index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=19&job_number=VYR00026&load=0&clearfilters=1&clearorder=1

But when I use the navigation button(s) to go to next page or the end or whatever, I see:

index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=19&load=0&clearfilters=0&clearorder=1&Itemid=&resetfilters=0&clearordering=0&limitstart19=20

Notice that the "job_number=VYR00026" is gone. It keeps the other custom parameter, "load=0", but drops the "job_number" The job_number is only ever used when "load=1" so it's not a big deal, but I'm curious why some of the URL "falls off" on the navigation buttons? Any ideas?

Best regards,
Arnor

Is it literally job_number, or is it tablename___job_number, matching an element name?

The only circumstance I can think of where we might remove a query string is if it matches an element name we filter on, in which case (I think) we remove it from the query string and include it in the posted filter data instead.

-- hugh

Hi Hugh,

Thanks, makes sense.

It is job_number and this is copied directly out of the browser. I have other lists that use the same and I don't recall them ever doing this. I'm in the middle of working with this so I'll see if I'm missing something somewhere. Just wondered if this was something expected, but found it weird that it removed one but not the other parameter that I'm adding (load)

Best regards,
Arnor

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back