New standard fabrik tables suddenly appear in db recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

p38

Am I seeing things...?

Looking in my database, I see there are about 10 new fabrik tables in my db........ _subs and _notification.

Are there some new features on the horizon we dont't know about? :p

Paul.

Erm ... no ...

Have you run an upgrade though J! recently?

Oh, hang on, those may come from some individual plugins. Did you do a mass "installl" of all plugins from github, using "discover" in J!? I think that _subs one comes form the "subscriptions" plugin, which is kind of specific to our subscriptions system, can't remember where _notifications comes from, but I seem to recall it's a plugin specific one as well.

-- hugh

i might have done a mass install when the status changed from beta to rc1, but I normally dont do this, just update from github.

I am actually looking for a subscription system tightly integrated with fabrik, rather than a 3rd party one, you would not by any chance be considering making this available as an extension, or package?

That's kind of a yes and no.

If you look in your plugins, you'll see a form plugin called 'subscriptions'. That's what we use for our subscription system on this site. It's basically the PayPal form plugin, much modified to handle the invoicing, recurring subs, etc.

It'll work as-is (I think), but very much tailored to how we do our subscriptions, and you'd probably have to read through the code for hints and tips on setting your site up.

We decided to include it in github, essentially as a guide / starting point for any advanced users who want to implement their own.

However, it's not something we would provide support for automatically as part of a support sub here. If you needed help getting it implemented on your site, that's have to be done as a custom job.

-- hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back