No validation alerts are displayed when using formbot

safire

I am not seeing any validation alerts for required fields when using the formbot to display a form. If I submit form without completing required information I just see the blank without validation alerts.

Validation alerts display fine when using a module to display form.

Please advise.

Craig

I have validations for all of the elements on the advertiser form (except the comments field). Incidentally the validations worked fine with I first used the advertiser form though a module.

On another site I'm working on I'm having the same problem with forms displayed using the formbot.

Are you sure you are using the latest versions of all the Fabrik code?

I simply cannot duplicate this problem. I'm running the latest SVN. If you aren't already, could you checkout the latest SVN and upload it (all fron end, backend, module and mambot files).

-- hugh

I installed these:

com_fabrik_1.0.4.zip
fabrik-formbot-1.0.4.zip
mod-fabrik-form.1.0.4.zip

I can give you access to Joomla backend if necessary.

That's a good start. Next step is to apply the latest SVN updates. See my sig for details.

Once you are running the latest and greatest code, if the problem still exists we'll see if we can track it down.

Please read the SVN instructions carefully. In particular, note that you don't have to re-install Fabriok. Just check the SVN code out, and copy it up to the server, overwriting your existing Fabrik files.

-- hugh

Are you on the 1.0.5.2 ZIP, or have you upgraded to the latest SVN?

If you are still running the ZIP, could you upgrade to SVN (see my sig), and see if it is still broken?

-- hugh

OK, I've fixed some issues with mambot/module validation in the latest SVN.

So upgrade, and let me know if this fixes it.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back