Open/Close Status: Can't Change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

terp

Beta Tester Extraordinaire
"You can also help us out by closing your own support threads once the problem is solved.

-- hugh"

Hugh, unless I am looking in the wrong place, I can't find the option to close my own threads as solved...tried to close a couple, but here's what I see where you said that feature resides:

Attachments

• close.jpg
    close.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 175
Ooops. For starters you shouldn't see that Unfuddle link! And there should be an Open / Close thread option.

Good catch. I'll get that fixed.

-- hugh

Ooops. For starters you shouldn't see that Unfuddle link!

Okay, okay, you caught me. I did click on the unfuddle, but was so befuddled with the tickets in there, I didn't want to break anything, so exited out and never returned. :)

I'll close this as solved once it's working. ;)

Strange, I definitely have "Can Open/Close own threads" enabled in this form for the Supporters group ... will have to do some more digging ...

That Unfuddle link should now be gone as well - that's only for staff, so we can associate existing tickets with a thread.

-- hugh

Ooops, didn't see your update.

Yes, right now this forum is the only one with the Open / Closed Issues mod enabled in it. I originally wrote the mod for another project, and right now it only supports a single forum ... as soon as I can find half an hour I'm going to update it to allow multiple forums.

-- hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back