overlay

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah yes I can see that with a cascading dropdown element set to be an auto-complete filter, there is a bug where the database join element is is meant to observe is not present in the filter list.

I think I have fixed this in github

If you updated a few days ago, that obviously won't include the fix Rob applied this morning:

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/736cb5edac329e87e76ae9b4d6c2ecc418bd0b10

When either of us say "should be fixed in github" or "I think i fixed this in github", it means we've found what we think is the problem, fixed and tested it, and committed the change to github. The next step is for you to update from github, and let us know if the fix worked for you. There's nothing further we can do to "check it for sure".

-- hugh

English is not my native language, so when I see smth like "I think I did" or it sounds like person is not sure. I think you understand each other very good, but if you communicate with smb else around the globe possibly it has a reason to use like simple or "direct" English. Possibly it is more simple then to teach the world your slang or translate what do you mean.

I've just did github, there is no more prob, thank you!

sorry my fault, I had committed something which I thought would fix the issue. So my doubt was not in whether I had altered and committed the files, but whether it would fix the issue.

-Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back