Please select all required filters! removal message.

zorzis

is any way to remove the system message

• Please select all required filters
  • Please select all required filters
in map viz?

because of way i want to use map viz i have an element filter set to Required, but i don't want to see that message my users in the front end until the choose an option.

also the google map is not showing until an option is chosen.

can we do something for this?
or some instructions where to find that files to do it myself?
i have told that to Hugh but we end up our discussion with no result as other issues came up.

any idea?

I'm looking at this now. Adding an option to let you set "Always Show", even if there are no data points, or required filters aren't set. Of course, I'm sure your next question will be about where to center the map when we have no data points, LOL!

I've also fixed a little bug which was preventing the actual filter options from being displayed in certain circumstances.

Should be in github.

-- hugh

yes the map is showing now, but message: Please select all required filters keep showing under situations.

is anyway to stop it? thanx in advance.

mate i did the update as said in the previus message, but now my list data in the frontend and the backend is not showing at all.
is this a bug in the github? or something else is going wrong?
any advice?

***update***
todays github update is giving a 500 error

Fixed in github.

We were using the wrong test to see if one of the main data queries had errored out, and were mistaking an empty result set as an error.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back