Problem Installation Fabrik 3.5.1 to Joomla 3.6.5

Jalex123

Hello Comunity

Please I need your support , see when I installed Fabrik 3.5.1 to Joomla 3.6.5, there is error message:

Warning: include(../../../administrator/components/com_fabrik/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/viapresi/public_html/components/com_fabrik/helpers/html.php on line 10

Warning: include(): Failed opening '../../../administrator/components/com_fabrik/header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/viapresi/public_html/components/com_fabrik/helpers/html.php on line 10

could you give me some advice? is Fabrik 3.5.1 compatible to Joomla 3.6.5 ?

Thank You so much for your time,

Regards,

Jaime Alex Tumialan

Fabrik is compatible to J!3.6.5
I can't see any problem installing Fabrik3.5.1.

Which php version are you running?

That error looks very wrong. There is no administrator/components/com_fabrik/header.php file, and components/com_fabrik/helpers/html.php does not try to include it on line 10, or any other line.

Can you look at your components/com_fabrik/helpers/html.php file, and compare it with ...

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/blob/master/components/com_fabrik/helpers/html.php

... and see if somehow an extra line has gotten inserted before the ...

Code:
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');

If so ... we need to figure out how that got in there. It certainly isn't in our install ZIP or in github. It looks to me like some kind of hack.

-- hugh

Found this thread because I was getting the same error. I checked my /com_fabrik/helpers/html.php file, and yes, it says 'include('../../../administrator/components/com_fabrik/header.php');' on line 10. I removed it and reloaded the page. Error's gone. FYI.

Thanks!

Vinia

Thank you so much , you are really nice guys!!!

Troaster:PHP Version 7.0.14
Cheesegrits: Thank you for the info.
Vinia: Really great, I did just like you said, and yes It works!!!

Thank you so much!!!

@vinia @Jalex123

Where did that package file come from?

That line of code has never existing in our code, in the ./components/com_fabrik/helpers/html.php file, and there has never been a headers.php file. I've checked our package ZIPs on our downloads site, and they don't exist in that.

So I'm at a loss as to how this has shown up in the code. It would seem to indicate that someone is hacking sites.

-- hugh

Hi, i try today (new test version) upgrade joomla to 3.6.5 and also new fabrik 3.5.1 and i get also this messages and in file components/com_fabrik/helpers/html.php i have also code like this:
PHP:
/**
* Fabrik Component HTML Helper
* @package     Joomla
* @subpackage  Fabrik.helpers
* @copyright   Copyright (C) 2005-2016  Media A-Team, Inc. - All rights reserved.
* @license     GNU/GPL http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
*/
include('../../../administrator/components/com_fabrik/header.php');
// No direct access
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');

use Joomla\Utilities\ArrayHelper;

jimport('joomla.filesystem.file');

if (!defined('COM_FABRIK_FRONTEND'))
{
        throw new RuntimeException(FText::_('COM_FABRIK_SYSTEM_PLUGIN_NOT_ACTIVE'), 400);
}

/**
* Fabrik Component HTML Helper
* @static
* @package     Joomla
* @subpackage  Fabrik.helpers
* @since       1.5
*/
class FabrikHelperHTML
{

How did you install Fabrik?
Downloaded package via Upload Extension package file?
Install from web?
Joomla's update manager?

I've found and fixed the issue in the pkg_fabrik_3.5.1.zip.

We'll be making an announcement tomorrow, meanwhile I suggest you check to see if there is a ./administrator/components/com_fabrik/header.php file on your system. If so, delete it, download a fresh copy of the latest install ZIP and reinstall it.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back