Problem with "databasejoin" or "Add option in front end"

raimis

in one form i have 3 fields with "plugin databasejoin" fields names is different, but in "plugin databasejoin" join same database and i don`t know is here problem or not, but when i use function "Add option in front end" add new client, all these 3 fields with same "plugin databasejoin" data auto-complete with this new client wich i add with "Add option in front end" function

all fields autocpmplete database join same table "Clients" - ID and ClientName, but in this sample i add new client only in "Consignee" with function "Add option in front end" and all blue fields automaticly insert this new client
explain my situation.PNG

Last edited:
Maybe it is related with my first post. Whats wrong with this fields, blue fields is autocomplete with plugin databasejoin, red is autocomplete by values and when i try write in Services all these blue fields dropdown ant show list.

whats wrong.PNG

Confirmed (the issue in #1).
Seems autocomplete is missing some element id.

As a workaround set your dbjoins to dropdown.

these is elements ID`s
bls_booking___consignee-auto-complete
bls_booking___Shipper-auto-complete
bls_booking___IncomeClient1-auto-complete
bls_booking___CostClient1-auto-complete
and etc
all these fields join same database table like here:

all fields same.PNG

It got added in the same commit as fixes to the join JS. It's a config file for jshint, which we use to help clean up JS code.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

hmm now im trying add new client with "Add option in front end" function and get error:
in console:
Code:
name = bls_clients___attach_file{"msg":"Record added\/updated","url":"http:\/\/******\/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=8&rowid=&Itemid=161","baseRedirect":true,"rowid":"74","suppressMsg":false}: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected keyword at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data
in browser:
SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected keyword at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

update all files from github

I presume he means in post #9. Which looks weird, like maybe some debug code left in there, but I don't see it in our code.

-- hugh

in one form i have 3 fields with "plugin databasejoin" fields names is different, but in "plugin databasejoin" join same database and i don`t know is here problem or not, but when i use function "Add option in front end" add new client, all these 3 fields with same "plugin databasejoin" data auto-complete with this new client wich i add with "Add option in front end" function

all fields autocpmplete database join same table "Clients" - ID and ClientName, but in this sample i add new client only in "Consignee" with function "Add option in front end" and all blue fields automaticly insert this new client

Confirmed (the issue in #1).
Seems autocomplete is missing some element id.

As a workaround set your dbjoins to dropdown.
but now same problem

thanks, but now when add record with "Add option in front end" this record automatically not loaded and can't find with autocomplete in field need first save form if you want find this record in field with autocomplete....

Sorry, I don't understand that. Can you give me the exact steps to replicate the problem.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back