Problem with datetime element with Warp Framework

lopezsalexander

Sorry for my english.

When I create a date element and enable the time element picker, the modal not working properly, the size is configured in plugins\fabrik_element\date\date-min.js where div.fbDateTime.fabrikWindow is set from 180px to 300px but now can't close the modal and I don't know why.

This is when i enabled Yoo_master2 in templates, when i works in Protostar works ok.

Any Suggestion?

2016-03-30_01-13-14.gif

This templates uses the Bootstrap of Joomla, but make some overrides in a file called bootstrap.css

Attachments

• bootstrap.txt
    176.6 KB · Views: 179
Reading about Warp Framework, this uses UIKit and this is completely different to Bootstrap.

I supossed that the template merge the UIKit and the Joomla Boostrap default to create each component.

Hello,
got same problem with T3_b3_blank Template
no problem with isis template in backend
any idea what i can do, but changing template?
thanks in advance

So can`t find the problem. Tested it again with just clean joomla 3.5.1, t3_bs3_blank 2.5.5 and fabrik 3.4.3
Now the a .close-time is hidden from the beginning (firebug shows it as deactivated, but no css like display: none.
The only thing i found is added class at fbdate-Time-hour (line 654) btn-successs so i changed that in btn-success and had my background-color for the used button
and curor (line 753) should be cursor
Meanwhile am changing template (copy of protostar) customizing it and hope one fine day you'll tell me that everything is fine.
Cheers

Yes, I had a similar issue a week or so ago. In mootool-ext, we short circuit the show and hide methods if it's bs3, don't know why. But we must have done it for a reason. Maybe.

So using jQuery show and hide instead seems to be the best bet.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back