Problem with row height in list using Google Chrome

sales2010

Hello,

I have a calc element that display some links. Work fine for IE9 and Firefox but in Chrome all the links are overlapped (see first image).
Clipboard01.png
I have tried every combination in "Bootstrap list classes", but the problem still exist.
Clipboard02.png
Thank you

can you post a url? have you checked that your html generated in the calc is correct?

hello,

sorry, i can't post an url (company intranet). And yes, the url is correct, work fine in Firefox and IE

sorry, i can't post an url (company intranet).
I thought that might be the case, can you post the web page source code? Its hard to tell just from the image what the issue is.

how can i edit a post in this forum?
At the bottom of each post do you see a text link 'Edit'? - it might be we need to tweak the forum permissions to allow for that.

i try to upload a zip or a txt file and i can't:

The following error occurred

There was a problem uploading your file.

source.txt

At the bottom of each post do you see a text link 'Edit'? - it might be we need to tweak the forum permissions to allow for that.
No, all i see is the post number and Reply

Ok, now i can upload txt files and see the Edit/Delete/Report options :)

Attachments

• source.txt
    192.1 KB · Views: 1,009
You should also now be able to edit your posts.

I really can't tell much from that source, as although I can open it in Chrome, obviously there is no CSS, which is obviously where the problem is.

In general, we simply can't help much with CSS or Javacript issue, unless we can get access to the site.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back