Querystring List Filter ">" Condition Not "Sticking"

Status
Not open for further replies.

rackem

I am using the following URL to filter and order a list:

http://www.mypoolstats.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=36&resetfilters=1 &order_by={mpsV_fargo_info___rating}&order_dir=desc &mpsV_fargo_info___fit[condition]=>&mpsV_fargo_info___fit[value][]=40 &mpsV_fargo_info___table_id_raw=1&mpsV_fargo_info___game_id_raw=1

[edit] Here are the querystring parameters cause the full URL is not displaying above
index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=36&resetfilters=1
&order_by={mpsV_fargo_info___rating}&order_dir=desc
&mpsV_fargo_info___fit[condition]=>&mpsV_fargo_info___fit[value][]=40
&mpsV_fargo_info___table_id_raw=1&mpsV_fargo_info___game_id_raw=1

Note part of this querystring is a filter on the fit column (mpsV_fargo_info___fit) for values > 40.

The URL works fine on the initial viewing of the list. However if you change the number of records or go to a different page in the list, you can see that the ">" condition is not maintained. All of the other ordering and filtering conditions are "sticking" properly.

Not sure if that fixed it or not. The following works fine

www.mypoolstats.com/
component/fabrik/list/36?resetfilters=1
&order_by={mpsV_fargo_info___rating}&order_dir=desc
&mpsV_fargo_info___fit[value][]=40&mpsV_fargo_info___fit[condition]=>
&mpsV_fargo_info___table_id_raw=1

But if I add this to the above URL, then I still see the issue described in the first post.
&mpsV_fargo_info___game_id_raw=1

Is there something wrong with my URL structure?

I'm still not sure what it was I was trying to fix that Rob un-fixed, so I'm not even going to try and render and opinion on this one!

Is there something wrong with my URL structure?

The only thing that has always struck me about these [condition] URL's is that > and < are technically not legal in a URL, and should be % encoded. But I doubt that's anything to do with the issue you are seeing.

-- hugh

The only thing that has always struck me about these [condition] URL's is that > and < are technically not legal in a URL, and should be % encoded. But I doubt that's anything to do with the issue you are seeing.
I did try it with proper encoding and experienced the same issue as you suspected.

As I mentioned in the first post, these links DO work initially, the problem is that the filters are not "sticking" if I change the number of records or go to a different page in the list.

Info added, thank you Rob.

Just to also note, I have tried regular and SEF URLs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back