Question For My Adviser Form

myscoutube

Multimedia Designer
Hi Hugh

Ok what I am trying to do is create a type of My questions and answer form for our users. So I will address each things i need to do in order. If you can simply supply me with a link pertaining to a video or content that will explain what I am trying to achieve. Would appreciate it.

1) I figure out a way to create a drop down menu list of registered users, but what I am trying to do, is only display the user friends, or those who are connected to that user only.

Can you provide more details on what you mean by "the user friends, or those who are connected to that user"?

So, for instance, do you have a table somewhere which defines who is "friends" with who?

NOTE - you should use the 'id', not the 'name', as the key (value) for your join.

-- hugh

Can you provide more details on what you mean by "the user friends, or those who are connected to that user"?

So, for instance, do you have a table somewhere which defines who is "friends" with who?

NOTE - you should use the 'id', not the 'name', as the key (value) for your join.

-- hugh

Thank you Hugh

Thanks for pointing that out about the 'id".

The process on Jomsocial where a user can add another user as a friend.

Victoria

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back