Remove "Delete Selected" from column head but leave the "Delete" button in the row.

koelslaw

I tried to

grep -r delete *

in the css folder that the fabrik templates are located, and was not able to find anything that had anything to do with the delete button. So I made my way over to the joomla template and found it there. I know that I have to places something in the custom_css.php, but I have no idea what to put in there to remove the button for the "delete selected" button that won't wipe out all the "delete" buttons. Any help would be appreciated!

Code:
#listform_25_com_fabrik_25 .fabrik___heading a.delete {
   display: none;
}

... in a custom_css.php.

This assumes you only want to do this for a single list. Replace #listform_25_com_fabrik_25 with the ID of the list's main form container.

If you want to do it for all lists, just remove the #listform_25_com_fabrik_25.

-- hugh

Worked like a charm! On a side note, why do you choose PHP to generate CSS is there a special benefit vs others? NOT criticizing, just want to learn the how and why.

Because there can be more than one list or form on a page. So we have to be able to target the CSS selectors to the specific list or form ID, which requires PHP to insert the ids.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back