Repeated groups not showing

nrsmoll

Hi,
I'm trying to create a repeated group within a form.
"List1" ("visits") is the base table, and "List2" ("procedures") is the joined list that I would like to have as a repeated group.

I've ensured that the "repeatable" option is set to yes in list1 (data > Joins). The setting inside "groups" section is ticked off as being repeated.

The repeated group has 2 dropdown elements, 1 dropdown with multiselect, a standard field and a WYSIWYG editor/textarea element.

A little hard to say without seeing the site or more information.
But - things that come to mind:
- Are the groups andor elements "published"
- Is the group access correct
- What template are you using and is it set correctly for the repeated group
- Is show group set to "yes" on group Layout tab
- Is the group included in the form (form - groups tab)

I just tested on your site, and it seems to work fine. I added two procedures to the only visit in the list.

Is the problem on the front or backend? Is it an ACL issue? The Procedure group access is set to "Practitioner".

-- hugh

Hi,
Sorry! I hope you didn't waste too much time.
Yep, I had a huge weekend doing lots of updating, and added lots of functionality.

I solved this on your 3rd point, I was using a custom template. I had a custom template that I copy-pasted from the default bootstrap template. I only added "centering" formatting to the "custom_css" file so unclear why it didn't work.

It works, and I will be instituting some of your other suggestions in previous posts (putting an element (WYSIWYG editor) in it's own group to center it (what I was trying to achieve with the custom_CSS file).

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back