Show loader on submit not showing spinner

Is there supposed to be a spinner image when show loader on submit is set to yes? When enabled, the page dims after the save button is clicked, but there is no spinning image. I did upgrade from Joomla 2.5.x and Fabrik 3.0. Perhaps that has something t0 do with it?

Fabrik 3.1.1 Joomla 3.2.3

Sorry, not an accurate post. The spinner does appear but higher up on the page and not on the visible screen. Any way to move it down?

Hmmm, I believe we only overlay our form DOM element with it, not the viewport. So yeah, if you are scrolled down, it probably won't be visible, regardless of the browser / template.

I can't recall if there was a reason for this. I suspect it may be to do with making it work correctly in popup views.

I'll raise a github issue for Rob on this one. It was me that added the "show loader on submit" option, but I just use the same JS method we use everywhere for bringing up the loader icon, which is part of one of Rob's JS classes. And I don't want to bork that up if there was some reason for the way it currently works.

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/issues/1229

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back