Show Process Joomla plug-in only in form view

keianrad

I need to show a related record as details in a form, then I added it by the Content Plugin in the form Introduction and set 'Process Joomla plug-in' = Detail & Form view.
The problem is that I need to show the detail view of related record only in form view not in detail view.

How can set Process Joomla plug-in only for form view?

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
I'll have to extend the options to allow for "Form view only". I wouldn't usually add features by request in Community, but as you we are working on your site on a custom basis, I'll do it as a freebie.

-- hugh

Thank you Hugh, You are awesome. I think this is best time to add some most required features to Fabrikar since you are refactoring and revising fabrikar component and plugins for J! 4.

Such as:

• Responsive templates
  • Template maker
  • An option to hide related data links in menu item and module
  • An option to order data in menu item and module
Of course that you are enough busy but fabrikar really needs to have these features and would be great.

Can you please start a new Wiki page under Code Contributions for Joomla 4 improvements so that we have a wish list.

Also, you will find a couple of PRs I have submitted to add features to Fabrik's Form module which you could use as a starting point for adding "hide related data links" and "order by" functions yourself.

Ordering in modules is already there.

What do you mean with "responsive templates"?

I think that @keianrad means that e.g. the List rendering and Form Group rendering are not particularly good at switching layouts based on screen size. This is in part a reflection of limitations of BS2 a lot of which have been removed in BS3/4.

Since J4 is based on BS4, then we should (resource allowing) try to rework all the layouts in F4 to take advantage of the BS4 functionality and make the Fabrik rendering more "responsive".

I can't replicate, it's working fine on my site.
If it's showing the text (instead of "nothing" if J!Plugins are not enabled) make sure that your plugin string doesn't contain any formatting, unprintable characters ...
Check with editor in code editor modus (not a wysiwig editor)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back