Show ReadOnly Form has problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi latchkova,

I went to your site and logged in, my language skills are not very good, but I assume that the read only link is "vue", the edit link I could figure out :) Any how, when I looked at the edit and read only view, I could see all the fields and values matched up between the edit and read only view. It looks like the Dispositifs link is only showing 5 fields where in the other views I count 16 fields. Is this the problem, only seeing 5 fields in the Dispositifs view and want to see more. If it is, I would make sure that you have the elements set to view in the table view as well as suggested by Hugh, to also check the permissions of your elements.

Lem

Hi,

Every datajoins from elements to dropdown list (in Dispositifs EU) are published and are with public frontend.

???

Do I have to make also an inner join from the Dispositif EU table to the concerned table ?

I am afraid I don't know the answer to the inner join for Dispositifs, my approach to such questions is to try it and see if it works. If you have a test site to play with, would probably be better to do it on the test site rather than risk messing up a production site.

Lem

No, you don't need to make any other kind of join. The element joins are self contained.

Please bump this thread in a day or two once Christmas is over, and I'll take another look. I'm actually trying to take a few days off over the holidays!

-- hugh

latchkova said:
Hi,

Every datajoins from elements to dropdown list (in Dispositifs EU) are published and are with public frontend.

When you edit the element, on the right hand side of the screen at the top, there is a tab "Table Settings", on this tab their is a checkbox, Show in table view. Is this check box checked for the elements that are not showing up?

Lem

Hi Lem, thanks to try to help me and nice hollydays for Hugh.

My problem is not the table view (every think is ok) but the detailed one. The access rights seems are not working, for me, on the elements. I'm working on the localhost and put the datas on the site just to show my problem.

I think Fabrik is very powerfull "soft" and congratulations to offer it to newbies like me.
Just for information : I want to be able to built the same (better) result like www.euromedinculture.com but in a Joomla integration.

After this, Happy new year and all the best...
Hope to reed you in 2008.

Wish you a happy new year also.

Looks like we will have to wait until Hugh can take a closer look at the problem.

By the way, Google's language support helped me in looking at the site, I just copied and pasted the text and had Google translate it for me.

Lem

I'll need an admin backend login and ftp access to debug this one. If you want to PM those details, I'll take a look.

-- hugh

Hi, Hugh

I sent you wednesday, by PM, the admin backend login and ftp access. Did you receive them ?
PIRINA

Nobody met the same problem like me ?
I explain one more time :
In a master table I have few elements joined by droplist to the values of few small tables.
In the View Table the values are shown, but in the the DetailedView (FormReadOnly) the values are missing.

All my access values are public, for the moment.
PIRINA

hi - this should now be fixed in the SVN, details of how to update to this are in my signature

Cheers
Rob

Ah, no wonder I couldn't duplicate this when I went to work on it just now!

That'll teach me to catch up on the forums before I start diving into the code. :)

-- hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back