(Solved) Googlemap element Hide Feature

jmoises

Hello, it is posible to add the Hide Feature in the Googlemap element? many elements have this feature and i think can be help a lot, for example: i dont like to show the map but i like to get the current location of the user only, to be able to show post from close locations.

Thanks for any response.

I'm talking to Robbie, our new partner, about how we'll be handling this kind of feature request from here on.

I'll get back to you asap.

-- hugh

Jorge,

I agree that this would be a great addition to the element, we will add it to the list. In the meantime, what I've done on projects that I needed to do this on is put the map element in a Group that you mark hidden.

Hope this helps you get your project done at this moment. If you still need that feature done immediately for your current project, PM me.

Thanks,
Robbie

Glad that worked for you. I'll still add the Hide feature for map element in our suggested features list. Thanks for using Fabrik!

Just being curious..
Why is it better to hide the group instead of hiding the element with Javascript?

@joit that would work as well. Lovely think about Fabrik is there are multiple ways to do things. But in the project that I referenced, when I just tried hiding with javascript on another element, it was appearing for a millisecond before it disappeared - the client was on a slow server. When I hid the group the element was in, it did not blip visible during page load.

Hey, I have the blip problem, too! Thanks for the hint, I'll try the group.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G850F mit Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back