SQL Condition - List Email Plugin

stevelis

Using a radio button element called calendar___National with two fields
Yes as the label and 0 as the value
No as the label and 1 as the value
In the Wiki, the Condition is referred to as a PHP statement which must return true for the plug-in to be run
The actual plugin has a SQL Condition requiring a where statement to determine if the record can be sent.
Have tried a variety of statement configurations in the SQL Condition box, but no luck in sending emails when the condition is true. Have update from the github today but still no change.
Any suggestions for the where statement would certainly be appreciated.

Thanks
Steve
Fabrik 3.4.2
Joomla 3.4.8

Thanks Hugh
I was sure I had tried this format before posting, but just copied and pasted your suggestion above and it worked, sending emails that matches the 'where condition'.
That solved that part of the puzzle.
What I was intending to do was to have 2 List email plugins;
List Email Plugin #1 with an email address in the Email To section based on a where statement, calendar.National = "1"
List Email Plugin #2 with a different email address in the Email To section based on a where statement, calendar.National = "0"
Unfortunately only the "1" where statement would send the emails, and the "0" where statement reported a message advising the email was unable to be sent.
Is the List PHP plugin the next best suggestion, or have I done something wrong with the setup of the 2 List Email plugins?

Thanks
Steve
Fabrik 3.4.2
Joomla 3.4.8

Check your database with phpMyAdmin and see what that National field is set to. See if the 0 ones are really 0 or are empty.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back