svn 859: Cant delete table entry from table view in backend + other issues.

1) You had the "Format String" on the "atividade" element set to "Não há atividades". As the tooltip says, this runs the data through PHP's sprintf() function, using the supplied string as the formatting text, in Table and Read Only views. In this case, that means it just printed out the string you gave it.

2) Looks like there is a bug in one of your Joomla core files (overlib_hideform_mini.js). Looks like your host or whoever packaged up your copy of Joomla added this to it:

Code:
* @package Joomla / Tradução idioma pt-br 27-07-2007 /por: Lena - www.facilhost.com.br 4

... which breaks the javascript. That line needs to be removed, or commented out with a preceeding //.

3) See 2).

4) I can't duplicate this. Works fine on front and backend.

-- hugh

On item 2:

Looks like there is a bug in one of your Joomla core files (overlib_hideform_mini.js). Looks like your host or whoever packaged up your copy of Joomla added this to it:

Code:
* @package Joomla / Tradução idioma pt-br 27-07-2007 /por: Lena - www.facilhost.com.br 4
... which breaks the javascript. That line needs to be removed, or commented out with a preceeding //.

I looked into the overlib_hideform_mini.js and it does not have the code above. The code is in several files for portuguese translation. I have checked and i was not able to find any problem with this line. Could you send to me the actual file that you looked into it and where.

Thks,

Pissarra

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back