Syntax error using radio button or yesno

uschmi

When using either radio button or yesnoin forms, there occours the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'Untersuchung' (T_STRING) in /www/htdocs/w00909a9/test/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php(1856) : eval()'d code on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'Untersuchung' (T_STRING) in /www/htdocs/w00909a9/test/components/com_fabrik/models/element.php(1856) : eval()'d code on line 1

It seems you have a calc element (or some other custom php code, e.g. php validation...) with a syntax error in your code.

It seems you have a calc element (or some other custom php code, e.g. php validation...) with a syntax error in your code.
Thanks for your reply, Troester!
I thought so too but:
I erased all custom validations and all custom code as well in form and in all elements => still same problem.
Next I disabled all radio buttons + yesno elements => the errors disappeared. Then I enabled these elements again and the errors popped up again...

I tried both with fabrikar 3.4.3 and with latest github

Around this line it's doing "tipseval", check if you have added a tip to your elements.

Around this line it's doing "tipseval", check if you have added a tip to your elements.
I removed all tooltips, all validations, all Javascript, all php custom code in every element => the parse error messages disappeared but the problem with readio buttons and yesno not showing the selected option still remains.
Then I deactivated all element in this form except one radiobutton (shown as button group) = same as before!

An error message like that ( that includes 'eval()'d code' ) is coming from the calc element.
Post your calc element code and maybe someone can help identify exactly what triggers the error.

An error message like that ( that includes 'eval()'d code' ) is coming from the calc element.
Post your calc element code and maybe someone can help identify exactly what triggers the error.
Hi Bauer,
there is definetly no calc element in this form!

...like the use of RegularLabs (NoNumber) Sourcerer - or anything that allows <? php tags - in either an intro, extro, - or in some unrelated 'Custom HTML' module being used on the page.

Well, he said "the parse error messages disappeared" after he disabled tips ... and that line of code is the tipsEval() method, so I'm sure the 'eval' option had accidentally been set to "Yes" on a tip.

That doesn't explain why "buttons and yesno not showing the selected option still remains", but it's almost certainly a site issue, as nobody else is reporting this as a systemic problem. So the only way we could proceed would be with a paid subscription.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back