SyntaxError: Unexpected token <

Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be in the administrator/components. It's the part of Joomla that handles your J! configuration.

I changed a few things, like you had a syntax error in the "Condition" on your redirect plugin. You can re-enable jumi in the J! Plugins Manager, there's two Jumi system plugins to re-enable. I just needed to rule Jumi out.

The 'null' is because when we try and authenticate that form, our code is crashing because of the com_config issue.

The com_config issue was there the first time I touched your site, I got it on a non-Fabrik page. So it's not something I changed that caused it. But it may well be getting worse, if whatever corruption / misconfiguratoin you have is getting worse.

Like I said, doing a J! update from one of their update ZIP's is the first step I'd take, and probably a re-upload of the whole of J!.

-- hugh

ok, makes me nervous (because I have never done it), but I will give it a try. I guess worst case, I can use one of my backups if I massively screw things up!

alright, not exactly sure what fixed it. but, I did use the J! update zip. additionally, blew up my old form/elements/list and created a new one. because I did these concurrently, I didn't really pinpoint it - but things seem to work now.

thanks for your help hugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back