Validation in popup form

I have problems with validation in my popup form. I'dont use ajax validation because conditional validation rule does not work for me when ajax validation is enabled. Other hand when ajax validation turned off and I hit submit and validation fail the loading spinner is displayed and there is nothing to do. Any workaround for this issue?

Ok, fixed. You havn't got enough permission to see records. Before I didn't see but now it seems there is a js error after the validation: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'hasClass' of null

Yup, looks like it's a custom template, and you put the fabrikMainError div outside of the form. So when we try and find it like this ...

this.form.getElement('.fabrikMainError').hasClass('fabrikHide')

... it's blowing up, because there is no fabrikMainEror in this.form. If you just move that div inside the form tag, it should work.

-- hugh

Thanks Man! it's working perfectly now. Because I need fabrikMainEror div outside of form too I duplicated it now. Could this casuing any issue?

I have no clue. Probably not, but whenever you change the basic DOM structure of stuff the JS is using, things can get funky.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back