• Holiday Schedule

Your code gophers will be away for the next couple of weeks so support will be sporadic. We should be fully back online by the end of September.

• A new version of Full Calendar is now available.

See the details here

Validation on an element, the values on fileupload disappeared after validation

Yes it's this site and there is akeeba on it.

It's a test site so the data can be modified.

Thanks Hugh

I don't seem to be able to download the backup. The "Download to your desktop" button doesn't do anything.

-- hugh

Last edited:
Hi,

I restored on an other website a backup just before the github update I've made, and with this version no error with fileupload (except the validation problem).

Hi guys,

I think that the problem occurs when we use repeated group with a joined list.
I'm surprised to be the only one with such a problem ( you can have a look to the small video, impossible to add a record, a new record crash a previous one).
I'm gonna do more test to be sure that the joined list is involved.

OK - apologies for being slow on this. I've been doing a lot of travelling the last couple of weeks.

Let me know how the tests go, and if you can give me a consistently repeatable scenario, so I can replicate the problem locally, I'll be able to work on it.

-- hugh

Hi,

I've done more tests
In my case, on every repeated group, when I delete a group the fields are mixed up after saving (adding a new group is working). It's a huge problem.

Table 'Travaux' joined to a table 'Taches' ( with the repeated group)

Step 1:
On a existing field in 'Travaux' I add 4 groups in 'Taches', after saving I have:
upload_2017-11-24_10-17-58.png

I add a 5th row, after saving I have:
upload_2017-11-24_10-19-8.png
It's OK, I'm deleting the 4th row, after saving I have:

upload_2017-11-24_10-21-11.png

4th row is deleted, that's OK but a value is missing on the 5th row I added, if I deleted now the row with 'Test2':

upload_2017-11-24_10-23-11.png

Things are worth, values are mixed up between line 'Test3' and 'Test5'...

I tried to change the template of the group, using 'List' instead of 'Table', no difference, same mix up.

I've noticed something else, perhaps it's related, once I used the minus button to delete a group I can't use anymore the button + and -, nothing happen.

Thanks for your help.

Nicolas

Hi,

If someone else is concerned by this problem, until the problem is solved, here is the workaround I've used:

- Using CSS I've make disappeared the '-' button, to prevent anyone to use it ( I could have used access control, but like this I'm sure that nobody can touch this button, and it will be easier to go back when the problem will be solved).

- I add a checkbox in my repeated group called 'Delete/Supprimer'

upload_2017-12-5_18-43-54.png

- I manage the deletion of a record with a php plugin onAfterProcess

It has an advantage, you still can see the records you want to delete.

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-5_18-38-46.png
    upload_2017-12-5_18-38-46.png
    826 bytes · Views: 22
Back