View Data shows "No records"

bobede

I have an issue that just started recently. I've been using this form for more than a year and the form stopped submitting to either the database or the email on submit. When I check the records in the backend by going to Fabrik Lists and then selecting the View Data option for the table, it comes back showing pagination for 17 pages of data, but shows "No records". If I check the table in phpmyadmin the records are there.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what might cause this and/or how to correct it?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 8.22.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 8.22.28 AM.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 102
Try appending ?resetfilters=1 to the list URL. If that doesn't work, try ?clearfilters=1.

If that doesn't work, append ?fabrikdebug=1, and copy and paste the getData query from the debug info here.

Is this list AJAX enabled?

-- hugh

Try appending ?resetfilters=1 to the list URL. If that doesn't work, try ?clearfilters=1.

If that doesn't work, append ?fabrikdebug=1, and copy and paste the getData query from the debug info here.

Is this list AJAX enabled?

-- hugh
Thanks Hugh,

I was trying to view the list in the admin side of the site which already had a number of items appended to the url. I did try anyway with both ? and & but to no effect. I thought I might get different results on the frontend of the site so I created a hidden menu item to the list and tried your append options but it also had no effect. Ajax validation is not enabled on this list. Apologies but you lost me at fabrikdebug. I tried appending that to the url but nothing happened. I thought I may need to have error checking turned on so I set it to maximum and tried it again, but I'm still not seeing anything. Where should I be looking for the getData query?

I should also mention that this list does have a repeating group in it. I removed any elements from list view that might be associated with the repeat group but that has made no difference either.

I was running a number of tests for my client and as it turns out, the emails are actually being delivered on form submission, and if I check phpmyadmin, they are recorded in the database, although there are a number of null entries but I suspect those could be due to the repeat group. The form is working but I'm a little concerned that I can't view the lists data in Joomla, and can't view the full record for an individual submission.

Find me on Skype (hugh dot messenger at gmail dot com, mention Fabik in your contact request), and I'll take a look at your site.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back