Visualization - map - advanced search

I think you need to add the search you want to the fabrik list that is driving the viz. I do and its working for me.

I can confirm the advanced search is not included in the map templates (nor bootstrap nor default).
I don't know if it should be.

It's in the list setup, not the template. Note attached screen pick for my list that is driving the map viz.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 211
The screenshot is broken.
There are map templates, you can select them in "Options". They are including default_filters.php but no default_buttons.php (which is displaying the advanced search in list view).

Hey troester - please note I'm not the OP, I'm just trying to help, as his question is working for me. In the mean time I guess I need to figure out how to post proper screenshots. I used a new program for this one.....

Note the Search all is the first filter. I can use that to search any field and the map follows along.

Google Chrome001.jpg

I think you are referring to the "Search All", which is different to Advanced Search.

I'm looking at the Advanced Search issue now.

For screenshots, the absolute best app I've ever found is Fireshot. Used to be just for Firefox, but now supports all browsers:

https://getfireshot.com/

The freebie works great, I got the Pro license, partly for a couple of the advanced features, but mostly as a Thank You for such an awesome product.

-- hugh

I had a look, and adding advanced search to the map viz would not be a trivial undertaking, and not something we can do right now,

-- hugh

Back