Write in other table on email list plugin

jesperlowe

is it possible to get the email list plugin to write a new record in a "log entry" table .

I know the update fields can do in its own table, but I would like to create a new table and get a record for each sent e-mail contains time, subject and user that sent it, and if possible if there was any errors in delivering the mail.

Thanks, is there a Log of the emails beeing sent,? I'm having trouble with some emails not getting to the receiver, and others do..

With all my test addresses it works fine but some of the "live" addresses don't get the mails

i saw that somewher but couldnt find it again.

Could i do the whole e-mail session in that php and then get delivery failure or reciept logged ?

thanks for your help

/Jesper (php novice)

I strongly suggest using either Sengrid or Mandrill as your mail delivery service. Sengrid have a free teir, up to 12k emails a month. Both services provide good delivery tracking, and are very simple to set up.

Hugh

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I strongly suggest using either Sengrid or Mandrill as your mail delivery service. Sengrid have a free teir, up to 12k emails a month. Both services provide good delivery tracking, and are very simple to set up.

Hugh
Agreed. I use Sendgrid on one of my Joomla sites with Acymailing. Make sure you set up whitelabeling if you do to minimise being blocked as spam.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back