Recent content by belindab

1. B

Error relating to SEF ?

Ok, this thread can be closed. :) I found that I had the wrong version of php.ini, with paths for my local version of xampp; but only fabrik was complaining after my host switched to using suPHP. Cheers, eh. Belinda
  2. B

Error relating to SEF ?

Sorry, maybe my title was misleading. Using phpinfo I can see the following variables are pointing to an incorrect path: browscap include_path extension_dir upload_tmp_dir session_save_path But what should they be set to, and where are they set? I don't even know if this is really a...
  3. B

Error relating to SEF ?

Hi guys, All has been going well until my host provided a security update using suPHP. At www.eucalyptus-passion.com I am now unable to view the Species List (fabrik database) from the front end :mad:, getting the following errors: --------------- Warning...
  4. B

Need to translate into French

Brilliant, thanks so much. I think we are now cooking with gas! Belinda
  5. B

Well, I'm confused now. I am not trying to translate the data when editing the form. I want to display the translated data in the detailed view of the table. If you go to http://eucalyptus-passion.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik&Itemid=91 and the last entry Testing Testing, you will see what I...
  6. B

Hi Rob, I still have some problems. I can enter translation for the elements now and it is saved, but I cannot Publish a translation in Joomfish unless I have also translated one of the elements which is set to Display in Table View (which should not be necessary). The translation does not...
  7. B

Thanks Rob, I've updated the template and fixed those fields. Have checked and all my files seem to be up to date, so have sent you a PM, I'd be grateful if you can find out what the problem is. Thanks, Belinda
  8. B

Hi Rob, Thanks for working on this. I have got as far as being able to find the elements to translate in joomfish. However when I go to add a translation, I should see the original language text, but nothing displays. If I enter new text in the translation area and save it, nothing happens. On...
  9. B

Hi guys, a) can you let me know if/when the pagenav stuff is /will be fixed b) can Rob give me some guidance on translating the content - what variable is it that I need to check before deciding which language element to display? Happy New Year! Belinda
  10. B

Ok, I think that because I installed Joomfish after Fabrik, that I was missing the contentelement xml files. Having uploaded the latest SVN contentelements-joomfish xml files to "administrator/components/com_joomfish/contentelements/" I now have the labels for the table figured out. However...
  11. B

Hi, I'm back ::) I now need to provide the ability for my client to translate his content into French. All is going well for the general Joomla stuff, using Joomfish, but I am not sure where to start for Fabrik. At present, I get "Veuillez choisir" instead of "Please choose" and "Vue" instead of...
  12. B

Navigation in detailed view for 1.0.5?

Hi, The styling is good. Link works to start with but still got problems with the content display after the intial record is displayed, and when you have followed the View link it doesn't go beyond the first record at all. For the moment I have commented the scroller out, as I am expecting my...
  13. B

Also, it would be cool if this nav keeps the same style as elsewhere, i.e. like the pagenav table, rather than having to be styled independantly. B x
  14. B

NOW IM BEGGING :: PLEASE HELP!!!!

Andy, How did you move your files to the new directory? I went through this yesterday, and the first time I got all kinds of problems to do with file permissions. If you inspect the Submit button with Firebug you can see that the hidden field 'Referrer' is not being filled in. Hope this helps...
  15. B

Hi Rob, Have just discovered that there are two different behaviours going on: If you click on the Latin name, then you go to what used to be the editable form, but - if you do not have edit capability - now is the form with the navigation. If you click on View, then the navigation links are...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back