Search results

1. B

Error relating to SEF ?

Hi guys, All has been going well until my host provided a security update using suPHP. At www.eucalyptus-passion.com I am now unable to view the Species List (fabrik database) from the front end :mad:, getting the following errors: --------------- Warning...
  2. B

Need to translate into French

Hi, I'm back ::) I now need to provide the ability for my client to translate his content into French. All is going well for the general Joomla stuff, using Joomfish, but I am not sure where to start for Fabrik. At present, I get "Veuillez choisir" instead of "Please choose" and "Vue" instead of...
  3. B

Help! Cannot re-install...

Hi. Bad problem. Tried to update to the latest SVN, but my FTP program cannot update the files, it always fails (previously I have always done a new install). Assume it is something to do with ownership. Not to worry, did a backup of everything yesterday, so will do a re-install instead. So then...
  4. B

Navigation in detailed view for 1.0.5?

Hi Rob, You mentioned that you had added the porting of this feature from 2.0 to 1.0 into the new unfuddle system, but I can't find the task list anywhere, only the details of the SVNs. (see your note in http://fabrikar.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=9&topic=1523.0 the link you gave jsut...
  5. B

How to modify form and table templates?

Hi guys, I've searched the forum and read the manual but just succeeded in getting confused, because there are two different formats of templates described and much of what I read doesn't apply to the current structure. For the detail view I want to create something that looks like this...
  6. B

show uploaded image in detail view?

Hi, I have an element of type file upload, so that my client can upload a photo of each eucalyptus tree for the table. I can then see the photo in the table view, either as a thumbnail, or as a link to the image, either of which works fine. However, when you go to the detail view, (with show...
  7. B

Using icons to represent data

Hi, I'm creating a site for a eucalyptus grower to enter his date for clients to view. He knows nothing about html or databases, and I must say that he was very happy that with Joomla and Fabrik I have been able to create something that he can use quite easily. Two questions for you. 1. One...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back