Search results

1. puntino

Navigation garbled

Hello After updating to 3.0.9 the navigation under the table in the frontend is verical instead of horizontal. In the backend, everything is OK. (see attachments) Any idea how to correct?
  2. puntino

No images displayed after update

Hello Windows 7 HP 64bit SP1 Joomla 2.5.11 php 5.4.3 Apache 2.4.2 SQL 5.5.24 Fabrik 3.0.7 Update from 3.07 V 3.09 by installing the new version from the installation package over the existing installation. For security reasons the update was performed on a local WAMP environment. The...
  3. puntino

Image folder choice

Hi all my images are ready in one folder (/images/children), If the user wants to choose an image in the frontend, he is forced to choose first the folder "image", then the folder "children", then finally the image file. Apart from the 3-click-work he can easily end up in the wrong folder...
  4. puntino

CSV import problem

Joomla Version 2.5.7 Fabrik Version 3.0.6.2, latest github upgrade today Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit ------------------------ trouble with CSV import. the source is some older visual address database. Export works fine, also import. one issue are the german umlaute. I can only work with...
  5. puntino

List/Table format

Hello I did not really find a satisfying answer here in the forum on the following questions: 1. How can I adjust the overall width of a table? 2. How does fabrik determine is the initial width of a column when creating a table? Some are wide, some are small and I did not find a relation...
  6. puntino

Printing/PDF

I am currently working on a project. Nothing complicated, just 3 or 4 tables, simple forms to enter data and I should be able to p?rint the tables. As there seems to be no way to print a table, I tried to use the new feature of downloading a table as a PDF with the option to print that later on...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back